Thursday 10 July 2014

Countdown to Chelmsford Marathon 2014 - Week 5 of 20 - Tired and Niggling

Sorry for the delay in getting the blog up. It was a tough week, my body was aching and complaining from different parts, was also heavy legged and tired on a lot of my runs.

I did manage 4 runs and 26.5 miles

1 - Intervals -2K Warm Up, 4 x 800m tempo 400m recover, 1km Warm Down
1 - Medium Long Run - 10 Miler
1 - 10km Steady
1 - 5 Mile Progressive

So a couple of quality sessions in there. But the long run was a real struggle and I was waiting for it to finish for much of the run. Next week will be light as I try to let my body recover in the hopes of being fresh and firing on Sunday for the 10km race. Then I need to refocus on my Marathon training and start to nail some bigger than Half Marathon long runs!

No comments:

Post a Comment